Update: Thanks to all of you who subscribed to our newsletter and entered the Vegetarian Sweets Giveaway. The lucky winner is Claire @ Happy Elastic. Claire, we hope you enjoy your prize!
As it’s the season of giving and because we are soon going to be launching a small range of vegetarian treats and gift boxes on VegetarianKids.co.uk, we’ve decided to give away a gift bag of vegetarian sweetsto one lucky person who signs up for our newsletter.
The prize will consist of a gift bag containing vegetarian friendly sweets from Goody Good Stuff, Rawr Chocolate, Biona, Yummy Earth and more, as shown in the picture. These are great treats for veggie children, though we know a few grown up kids who love them too!
How to enter:
Subscribe to the Vegetarian Kids Newsletter in the sidebar on the right and leave a comment below to say you have done so. If you already subscribe to the newsletter you can still enter by leaving a comment below. For additional chances to win, subscribers can do the following:
- Follow me on Twitter (@LouiseLongworth) and confirm your entry by leaving a comment below.
- Tweet about the giveaway with a link to this post and leave a comment below to say that you have done so. You can do this up to once a day until the competition closes.
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is only open to UK residents.
- Entries close on 2 January 2012 at midnight.
- You need to be subscribed to the Vegetarian Kids newsletter at the time of the draw in order to be entered.
- The draw will take place on 3 January 2012 and the winner will be notified by email within 48 hours using the email address entered for the newsletter subscription. The winner will then need to send us a postal address that we can post the prize to.
- The winner will also be announced on the blog, in the January newsletter and on Twitter.
About our newsletter
We send out our newsletter once a month and try to fill it with useful or interesting information that is relevant to vegetarian kids and their parents. You can view examples of past newsletters to get an idea of the type of content, though it will vary from month to month. Once we launch our range of vegetarian goodies on the website newsletter subscribers will also receive occasional special offers and discounts, but I promise we will NOT bombard you with a load of self-promotional emails!
We will also never share your email address with anyone else – it is used solely to send you the newsletter and, for the purposes of this competition, to choose and contact the winner.
Please spread the word and let any vegetarian friends and family you have know, especially if they have vegetarian children or a particularly sweet tooth ;-).